Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover

IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover Latest instalment in the acclaimed IL-2 Sturmovik series from award-winning developer Maddox Games.

Old 03-29-2011, 01:39 PM
Approved Member

Default ideas how to make the prop pitch,the trimming wheel and the flaps to work?

first of all, i already recognized that i can click the trimming wheel and the wheel for the flaps inside the cockpit.and i think i found out which lever controls the prop pitch in the cockpit of the bf(the blue in the middle front).

but as its really hard or almost impossible to adjust them during a dogfight by clicking with the mouse, i wanted to know if somebody already managed to set them to keystrokes or maybe the mousewheel??

i know in which section the elevator trim is in the menu.but i cannot set it to my mouswheel.it seems that it doesnt recognizes it.i achieved it to set the trim to a hat switch on my joystick,but that allows me only to trim once.after that i have to use the mouse and click inside the cockpit on the trimming wheel.

Last edited by David198502; 03-29-2011 at 01:42 PM.
Old 03-29-2011, 01:41 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by David198502 View Post
first of all, i already recognized that i can click the trimming wheel and the wheel for the flaps inside the cockpit.and i think i found out which lever controls the prop pitch in the cockpit of the bf(the blue in the middle front).

but as its really hard or almost impossible to adjust them during a dogfight by clicking with the mouse, i wanted to know if somebody already managed to set them to keystrokes or maybe the mousewheel??
yeah id love to know this too... cant for the life of me figure out where the proppitch command is in the "keys" section.. i found it in the AXIS section but i dont have a slider for it.
Old 03-29-2011, 01:44 PM
Approved Member

i dont know it either where the hell the prop pitch command is hiding in the menu.
but did you manage to set something to your scrolling wheel of the mouse?
Old 03-29-2011, 01:46 PM
Approved Member

you have russian versions ??

just beeing curious !
Old 03-29-2011, 01:46 PM
Approved Member

yes but now as its stated that the epilepsy filter is optional, i will buy the european version as well
Old 03-29-2011, 01:48 PM
Approved Member

perhaps you should say that in the topicstart...

isnt it so that you have these proplems because you cant read russian ??
Old 03-29-2011, 01:49 PM
Approved Member

How hard is it to learn russian? Gjeez if you buy the russian version because you want to play sooner then the next logical step would be to simply buy a russian course no? Then you will be able to play the original of DCS blackshark also Its a win win situation
Old 03-29-2011, 02:46 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingpinda View Post
How hard is it to learn russian? Gjeez if you buy the russian version because you want to play sooner then the next logical step would be to simply buy a russian course no? Then you will be able to play the original of DCS blackshark also Its a win win situation
well it was a serious question.i asked for a response of someone who may know the answer and not for stupid comments
Old 03-29-2011, 04:17 PM
Approved Member

Then you should have had your subject included with: btw I'm using russian version. If you notice then the last 5 replies all happenend in like 5 minutes. I only guessed you had the russian copy.

How can you expect us english buyers to comment on your thread? We don't have the russian version let alone the english version to compare with.

You shouldve posted this on the russian forum instead of here. I rather believe my comment was funny. It was at least intended with that respect. That you find my comment stupid has hurt my feelings and I will now and forever stop talking to you and lock myself in my room for 2 days... (untill IL2 comes out )

PUH!
Old 03-30-2011, 03:20 PM
Approved Member

For those that didn't find an answer to this, you can assign the rotators on the Saitek X52 throttle. I have mapped rudder trim, the mixture and prop pitch to mine. I would assume any HOTAS ie Thrusmaster and Logi G940 would be the same. If your using the RU version here are posts with translations/English equivalents.