Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover

IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover Latest instalment in the acclaimed IL-2 Sturmovik series from award-winning developer Maddox Games.

Old 02-25-2011, 04:04 PM
Approved Member

Also a lot of people do air races and stuff in il-2 1946, so this plane was made for them.

oh and thanks Furbs
Old 02-25-2011, 04:15 PM
Approved Member

Oleg's an avid aerobatics pilot. Probably has a lot of time in the Sukhoi 26. He has no time in 109, Spit etc. He can gauge if the simulated flightmodel physics are right in the Sukhoi 26. If they're good in the Su26 they work for everything. It's one of the first aircraft I saw work in progress pictures of years ago.
Old 02-25-2011, 05:05 PM
Approved Member

Yes I do agree with all that is said !

Yes it makes sense to build a modern plane to test the game engine/physics but there was no SU26 in the Battle Of Britain, and what has real Russian pilots using it to practice on got to do with the Battle Of Britain? and you can air race with any of the WW2 planes..

I would rather have more versions of the 109E and a proper Spitfire pilot than a fully detailed Su26...

But...I still think that it is logical to use the COD engine to make a modern civil flightsim to take over from FSX....i'm sure this would mean many more sales..and I think this is what Oleg / 1c plan to do !

I am in favour of a modern day COD !