Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey

IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey Famous title comes to consoles.

Closed Thread

Old 01-23-2011, 10:56 PM
Approved Member

i recived a pm moments ago ............. and i challenge you banzia to post

Are you really shure, you have never said anything about restrictions on the forum?

Hurry up, erase your old posts before i dig them out and catch you lying as "jawohlmeinfurer" did with Gilly. Damm that must hurt him a lot, standing in front of his friends with pants down!

the bit bold .......... quote me ......... unedited and with forum links to my posts.
Old 01-23-2011, 10:58 PM
Approved Member

oh and post them in here please............. Thanks
Old 01-24-2011, 10:59 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by McQ59 View Post
Multiple in a way. So to speak...
What Are the Symptoms of Dissociative Identity Disorder?

Dissociative identity disorder is characterized by the presence of two or more distinct or split identities or personality states that continually have power over the person's behavior. With dissociative identity disorder, there's also an inability to recall key personal information that is too far-reaching to be explained as mere forgetfulness. With dissociative identity disorder, there are also highly distinct memory variations, which fluctuate with the person's split personality.

The "alters" or different identities have their own age, sex, or race. Each has his or her own postures, gestures, and distinct way of talking. Sometimes the alters are imaginary people; sometimes they are animals. As each personality reveals itself and controls the individuals' behavior and thoughts, it's called "switching." Switching can take seconds to minutes to days. When under hypnosis, the person's different "alters" or identities may be very responsive to the therapist's requests.

Along with the dissociation and multiple or split personalities, people with dissociative disorders may experience any of the following symptoms:

Depression
Mood swings
Suicidal tendencies
Sleep disorders (insomnia, night terrors, and sleep walking)
Anxiety, panic attacks, and phobias (flashbacks, reactions to stimuli or "triggers")
Alcohol and drug abuse
Compulsions and rituals
Psychotic-like symptoms (including auditory and visual hallucinations)
Eating disorders
Other symptoms of dissociative identity disorder may include headache, amnesia, time loss, trances, and "out of body experiences." Some people with dissociative disorders have a tendency toward self-persecution, self-sabotage, and even violence (both self-inflicted and outwardly directed). As an example, someone with dissociative identity disorder may find themselves doing things they wouldn't normally do such as speeding, reckless driving, or stealing money from their employer or friend, yet they feel they are being compelled to do it. Some describe this feeling as being a passenger in their body rather than the driver. In other words, they truly believe they have no choice

Leave the poor one to its own, and lets enjoy the game.
Old 01-24-2011, 11:53 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by FOZ_1983 View Post
Just this second recieved this PM from "he who shall not be named"

Im a noobie for using the slow Hawker Hurricane with rockets against the 4 engined 13 gunned B17

Im not going to sleep tonight, my heart bleeds for them.

What a complete and utter tosser.
What you only fly the hurricane? Across all game types? Get real Foz the B17 is where all the actions at!!! Didnt you know there is no greater force in the universe (save for the abusive spam that'll be winging it's way to me probably as I type this).
Old 01-24-2011, 12:25 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyvt4 View Post
I know it can be done as im a moderator on another forum!!!!

This happens if correct steps are followed, as soon as we see this we take care of it with a ban, believe me I have banned them twice in the past couple of days. Report post instead of making a off topic thread.

Guys please stop opening threads about this. If you see a post that violates forum rules please hit the report post button. That way more than just you will see it, all mods and admin will see the problem and can resolve it faster.

The user has been banned and the trouble is, after I ban them they sign up with a different username. I have passed the information on to Admin and I will let you know if there is anything they can do. All the IP address are coming from the same area so you are clear, on who it is( not that I really need to tell you since everybody already knows this.)

Please report post like you guys always do, report pm and send me a message. You always do a good job letting me know so thank you.

Last edited by trk29; 01-24-2011 at 02:21 PM.
Old 01-24-2011, 01:18 PM
Approved Member

Please keep reporting posts, user is using a different IP most of the time and do not know they are here until they post. Blocking IP will not work. Hopefully they will quit posting because we will just keep banning.

Keep in mind this forum is a place of business for 1C quoting pms that have foul language is not needed. Please forward to me or to admin.

To contact 1C Directly here is our e-mail.

admin@1cpublishing.eu

Last edited by trk29; 01-24-2011 at 05:44 PM.
Closed Thread