Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: Crossworlds

King's Bounty: Crossworlds The expansion to the award-winning King’s Bounty: Armored Princess.

Old 01-13-2011, 02:54 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by onepiece View Post
I also like the changes but the fact that I spent like 50-70 hrs on TL and like 40-50 on AP isn't that appealing to repeat the AP part since is way to similar.

TRUE it adds much but still the first part doesn't excite me the way AP did with all the great changes and quick start speed compared to TL (which is slow at the beginning). And still...why couldn't they do some new models for the new units instead of just re-colors?

Although much of my bickering could be because I've had too many things to do when I tried to play CW and it didn't hit me in the same way as TL and AP did (playing like a demented religious fanatic-like everyday XD) so now I have some troubles trying to play again

Still, is it my idea or Katauri should bring some news about new KB content since they always do that 4 months since their last game?
That's why I try to find the most ridiculous combinations in the game to make them work.

I wouldn't really want to play "yet another" game of KB:Armored Princess if I didn't have some nifty edge to make it fun.

I've played quite a few hours on King's Bounty Armored Princess, so I really hate the "usual" stuff.

Although, I've started to distill most strategies to just a handful of general stratagems.
Old 01-13-2011, 04:57 AM
Approved Member

Actually, CW is not much of an expansion, imo it is more of an add on.

However AP is indeed an expansion.

Well, CW is perhaps an expansion but it is too abstract for most people to recognize, especially to those who already finished AP.

Imo, KB TL is still the best, though CW has better units and spells, it is more boring than TL, expecially early part of the game.
Old 01-13-2011, 04:13 PM
Approved Member

It's more correct to call it an "update" to AP. That way it would be a more "definitive" version, adding a lot of things to the already good AP like the spells from the rage spirits from TL, new items to make new builds and more units.

That way it's more like a "gold edition AP" than an Expansion per se (although the stand alone without AP could have been cheaper so it could be seen more as an DLC because that's what it is)

King's Bounty for the LOLZ!!
Old 01-13-2011, 05:48 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by onepiece View Post
It's more correct to call it an "update" to AP. That way it would be a more "definitive" version, adding a lot of things to the already good AP like the spells from the rage spirits from TL, new items to make new builds and more units.

That way it's more like a "gold edition AP" than an Expansion per se (although the stand alone without AP could have been cheaper so it could be seen more as an DLC because that's what it is)
Yeah. Crossworlds almost seems like what AP should have been to begin with.
Old 01-14-2011, 01:29 AM
Approved Member

I think the DVD version of CW should earn awards....oh wait!