Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: Crossworlds > Technical problems and solutions

Technical problems and solutions Questions and solutions

Old 10-24-2010, 06:39 PM
Approved Member

Default Serious Bug - Assassins's Find Weakness and Wizard Tower

I entered the Wizard's Tower and did my first fight against the Caretaker, then - since the second was too hard - I left to continue my game.

To my great surprise and annoyance, I found that my Assassin's accumulated bonuses with Find Weakness has gone, reduced back to 0. I guess since when the Caretaker takes away your troops, this counts as disbanding the troops for the game, and thus the Find Weakness you have accumulated is gone for good.
Old 10-24-2010, 07:06 PM
Registered Member

I think you have some other problem other than the one you have described. My Find Weakness list is still 79 items in length and clearly visible in the savedata.txt file from the KBScanner. Search for "assassin_exp" in that file. I've been in and out of the Wizard's Tower multiple times and my assassins are doing just fine and never have been reset.

I'm currently stuck on the tower level that duplicates your troops for the wizard team and trounces me badly.

Last edited by terrypchan; 10-24-2010 at 07:13 PM.
Old 10-24-2010, 09:19 PM
Approved Member

Mine is long too, I cannot view it without crashing the game. But I just noticed this after leaving the tower.

There is one other possible explanation... I have taken off briefly an item that gives me extra leadership, thus my assassins were out of control on the adventure map when I exited the tower. Maybe that was the issue...
Old 10-24-2010, 09:31 PM
Approved Member

Be careful. You can't even leave the Assassins in the castle. If you do, and if you fight a battle without them in the reserve, your skills will be RESET to 0.

It really sucks. That's why I think we need to have more reserve slots. I use those things all the time. I can't have it wasted on an Assassin...