Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: Crossworlds

King's Bounty: Crossworlds The expansion to the award-winning King’s Bounty: Armored Princess.

Old 09-25-2010, 10:08 AM
Registered Member

Ah ok, so basically the new skills that you get from the start in the other shorter campaigns you eventually also get in the OOTM campaign.

You mentioned a second small addition to the neatness skill specially for mages as well, do you also know about these for the other classes? The Engineer ability improvement doesn't sound very interesting but there might be some others that make a different playstyle worthwhile...
Old 09-25-2010, 10:16 AM
Approved Member

no, addition to neatness skill is same for all classes. engineers are great unit, and this bonus makes 'em even more powerful.

Last edited by karabaja; 09-25-2010 at 10:23 AM. Reason: spelling
Old 09-27-2010, 05:03 PM
Registered Member

To piggyback on the OP's question. I am a KB noob and bought the Platinum pack which includes The Legend, AP, and CW. Is The Legend campaign the one to start with and then OotM? Or does the OotM campaign capture all three titles?
Old 09-27-2010, 05:11 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by drakeborn View Post
To piggyback on the OP's question. I am a KB noob and bought the Platinum pack which includes The Legend, AP, and CW. Is The Legend campaign the one to start with and then OotM? Or does the OotM campaign capture all three titles?
The Legend is to be played before OotM. OotM are chronologically set after The Legend, and instead of Armored Princess.
Old 09-27-2010, 05:15 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saiko Kila View Post
The Legend is to be played before OotM. OotM are chronologically set after The Legend, and instead of Armored Princess.
Thanks for your quick reply!
Old 09-27-2010, 11:52 PM
Approved Member

You should not play AP if you have OotM. The second one it's the same but with more content, units, spells, items, etc...

It's a more polished version of AP (although it still has some of the same mistakes in the descriptions)

King's Bounty for the LOLZ!!
Old 10-10-2010, 07:52 PM
Approved Member

I ordered KB: Crossworlds on DVD, looking forward to playing it.
Old 10-10-2010, 10:07 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by onepiece View Post
You should not play AP if you have OotM. The second one it's the same but with more content, units, spells, items, etc...

It's a more polished version of AP (although it still has some of the same mistakes in the descriptions)
I have to disagree with the consensus and suggest starting with AP. The reason is that OotM has a number of bugs that have not yet been fixed. Once a full patch comes out dealing with those, then I'd recommend OotM, but not before.
Old 10-10-2010, 10:29 PM
Approved Member

Meh, I don't think any of the bugs are major enough to really spoil the experience...
Old 10-12-2010, 02:00 AM
Approved Member

The only problematic one (depending of your play style) is the Assasin bug. But I don't think of it as problematic bug (if it crashes then stop looking at the ability until they release a functional patch).

King's Bounty for the LOLZ!!