Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: Armored Princess

King's Bounty: Armored Princess Sequel to the critically acclaimed King’s Bounty: The Legend.

Old 10-01-2010, 01:18 AM
Registered Member

(Update well damn i thought this was a crossworld forum not Armored PRincess, wow the expansion has come out and im still having this issue this is ******* pathetic) Grrrrrrrrr... this is a godamn fuckin joke 1C have u even put out a patch since March this year for this bug. i think im gonna be done with you guys for a while.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostkiwi View Post
Hey all, I'd been wondering what was going on here, until I saw this mentioned off topic in another thread - Is this recognised as a legitimate bug:

I realise that Droids always have nutral moral. However I have currently 2 stacks of repair droids (split), 1 stack of guard droids, one stack of Paladins and one stack of Red Dragons.

I also have equiped the Army Drum artifact, which gives +1 Moral to all troops (although I understand that this will have no effect on Droids)

After a while I realised that only my Paladins were getting the +1 Moral, but not the Red Dragons. And, a comment made by another poster made me click that it might have something to do with the droids.

As a test, I removed the Army Drum, and monitored the Paladins drop to neutral (i.e. happy face down to normal face). I then re-equiped the army drum, and only the Paladins went back to positive, not the Red Dragons.

I saved my game, removed the Army Drum, and then swapped positions between my Guard Droids and my Paladin. I then re-equiped my Army Drum, and the Paladins remained at neutral.

It seems like once you have a droid in an army spot, that spot can never go above neutral moral, despite what moral boosting items or effects you have. To make that worse, you can't roll back to previous saved games - Once a spot is affected, it's permenant. If I restore a previous saved game, before swapping the Paladin and Droids, they are still not affected by the army drums, even though the swap was performed after the save game was taken - It seems like once a droid is put into a cell, that cell remains hard wired to neutral for all versions of that game.

It's not the case for negative moral though. If I equip Royal Griphons and Dragons, the Griphons go into bad moral because of their 'Dragon Dispiser' trait. That's even if a Droid has occupied that cell previously.

The problem for me is now I've had a Droid in every cell (moving them to get better positions at the start of the fight), so I can't get any higher than neutral moral for any of my troops.

This is with version 1.2

Does anyone know a way around this?

Regards
Yes i was the one that posted that issue, i am having it with more then just the droids , it seems to be something with the artifacts and saving and loading, i know how to quickfix it myself but still a pain in the ass, if u unequip all your morale items, then save your game then exit game completeley to desktop (Not just Menu) Restart game load the game then requip and the moral bonuses will work again untill it gltiches out, ive had mostly issues with the artifacts not so much teh bonuses provided by units themselvs such as swordsmen/commander bonus griffan/royalty they seem to work most of the time i belive. but the artifacts is were its all coming from i belive (Not sure if the unit morale bonuses are gltiching at all or not)
MUST UNEQUIP MORALE BONUS ITEMS B4 SAVING AND QUITS AND RELOADING FOR PEOPLE READING THE WORKAROUND the other guy that putup the quickfix from other post i did forgot that part

Here is my old post for you guys if wondering with all the morale bugs i had (i posted them as i was messing with game)
http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showthr...t=moral&page=2

Last edited by dopeydave; 10-01-2010 at 01:35 AM.
Old 10-01-2010, 01:21 AM
Registered Member

Oh and so you know with the droids when it glitches out ive noticed it only does it to the slots you had the droids in so if u move them around youll ntoices some slots will give your say swordsmen +1 or +2 morale and some will give none if you move your army all around when you see the glitch happen youll know what im talking bout , finnally some people start noticing this shit other them me i dont knw why i didnt make a post porb shouldnt of put it under a bug list forum at least lostkiwi fixed that cause tere was not one metion of this bug untill i did he noticed it to. Thanks lostwiki (i musta been adderall burnt that nite)
Old 10-01-2010, 01:31 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by travelingoz View Post
Dose the same thing happen with other morale boosting items like that Picture you get at the start of the game?
Yes almost every artifact ive messed around with it happens with just double check your morale bonuses every now and then to check it out (Dont forget about racial bonuses like dwarves with demons cause dwarves will lose 2morale)