Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Men of War > Technical issues

Technical issues Technical problems and solutions

Old 08-16-2010, 12:43 PM
Registered Member

Default Penal unit mission doesn't advance

This is the mission where you sent a bunch of Russian prisoners to capture a church, and then a hill after that. I clear the entire map of enemy soldiers, move my units up the hill, then nothing. Then I restarted the map, and nothing again.

What do I do now? I must be doing something wrong, no way are the developers so stupid that they missed an entire mission not working.

Last edited by Ba5; 08-16-2010 at 02:53 PM.
Old 08-16-2010, 03:04 PM
Approved Member

Hmm...idk whats going on....Ive only had it bug once and that was whe NI cleared the map of all enemies, cleared the hill and took the church last. Then I didnt get an update for eitehr the church or the hll and the counter attack thats supposed to happen after didnt come. Once u take the Church a few T34s roll in and then you move on the hill. When I do it in order (Church then hill) ive never had it bug up like that.