Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: Armored Princess

King's Bounty: Armored Princess Sequel to the critically acclaimed King’s Bounty: The Legend.

Old 07-30-2010, 04:21 PM
Approved Member

good choice. TL is more fun altogether. I like how you are not able to kite your way around nearly as much. This forces you to play the game like it is supposed to be played. Have fun
Old 07-31-2010, 01:07 PM
Approved Member

tl also got alot smaller area's

^^
makes chain fighting alot more easy xD
Old 08-04-2010, 07:25 PM
Approved Member

Honestly, the only thing AP is better than TL is just cuz the flying horse and a "little" improve of graphics. I really prefer the rage chest instead of the lame dragon pet (and the way u need to "activate" each rage pet), and i loved the thing of finding a wife and the possibility of gain different bonus when shes is on/off lol. And the maps, bigger than in AP. And much harder than AP. Armored princess is just boring once u played a lot of games.

If u never played this kind of games, start with the legend, and continue with ap. They are not too expensive games if u cant buy em together.
Old 08-04-2010, 10:26 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by N3MES1S View Post
Honestly, the only thing AP is better than TL is just cuz the flying horse and a "little" improve of graphics. I really prefer the rage chest instead of the lame dragon pet (and the way u need to "activate" each rage pet), and i loved the thing of finding a wife and the possibility of gain different bonus when shes is on/off lol. And the maps, bigger than in AP. And much harder than AP. Armored princess is just boring once u played a lot of games.

If u never played this kind of games, start with the legend, and continue with ap. They are not too expensive games if u cant buy em together.
I just don't get how anyone can say that the Legend is harder than AP. NONE of the fights in that game really presented significant challenges (level appropriate). THe spells and units aren't as interesting, and the quest line more linear. You get less items, almost no options for rare units in the early game... and the entire Paladin class was pretty worthless.
Old 08-05-2010, 05:52 AM
Approved Member

I go with AP as well.
Mostly because I discovered in AP the power of Level 4-5 units namely dragons

In the legend level 1 units where too powerful, sprites+dryads with Anga. Skellies with dragon arrow etc....
Old 08-09-2010, 10:19 PM
Approved Member

NO one realy told him that he should start with legend? AP is harder, for those who knows LEgend, if he start with AP and take mage at normal diffculty he will have big problems
Old 08-10-2010, 01:55 PM
Approved Member

Hum. Interesting comment. If you know what you are doing Ap is easier; but I think I agree that if you are clueless (first time player) then L is easier. After 6 or so games on impossible with AP I'm playing legend again (mage/impossible) and it is about as hard as I remember. However, I do notice more of the tweaks in AP now that I'm replaying L; though while I like/miss some of the tweaks I still prefer L overall

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elwin View Post
NO one realy told him that he should start with legend? AP is harder, for those who knows LEgend, if he start with AP and take mage at normal diffculty he will have big problems