Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Men of War > Multiplayer Mode

Multiplayer Mode All discussions and questions about MP

Old 06-18-2010, 07:16 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Korsakov829 View Post
I have no problems viewing the rules when I first login to MP. I can see them clearly as well as almost everyone else. Either your game is bugged or your blind.
then the game is bugged, and i shouldnt have been banned till 21 june. and btw people pay for those games, theyre not free so they should at least get a warning before they get banned, not evrybody looks at the chat screen at the beginning you know.
Old 06-18-2010, 07:27 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by c5o212ben123 View Post
This doesn't make any sense at all, if you said that because i violate the rules, so i need to be banned for a week might make some senses ( being honest, this is the first 17+ game that banned players because of the language they use and without any warning). but if you can't make sure you will get everyone unbanned by the time you set, this is totally wrong

Everyone pay like $20+ to play the game, we are not here paying for waiting and hopping that i can be unbanned tomorrow morning even the ban date is expire already.

Don't let us feel like that if we unfortunately didn't get unbanned after the ban date expire that means we need to absorb these ourselves.

Remember we are the customers that pay ( we are not people who just download the game and play Lan with their friends) everything that you have is from us, this is not the right way to treat the customers who support you and the game.

Anyone Support Me???
i also agree about, that we are costumers that actually buy the game! their are a lot of guys who just download the game, what isnt really hard..
i think they should at least warn you!, i mean not evrybody looks at the chat box at the first moment and in like 3 - 4 seconds the message is already is probably already vanished. (i say probably cause i dont know it, i cant even see the message at the begining.)

greets
Old 06-18-2010, 11:31 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Korsakov829 View Post
The rules state that obscene language is strictly prohibited in chat.
But team killing is fine..

Just thought I'd add that because there is no banning for being a tool and ruining peoples games.
Old 06-19-2010, 01:31 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parkaboy View Post
But team killing is fine..

Just thought I'd add that because there is no banning for being a tool and ruining peoples games.
Aside from use of trainers or hacks in MP games, the only rules are chat rules.

The MP in Men of War is handled by BestWay, 1C just tells the bad news here to people who are banned. If I were in your situation, I would turn to my other hobbies for a two weeks and check back every seven days, no problem.
Old 06-19-2010, 08:14 PM
Approved Member

So if I was to spend a evening teamkilling and winding people up so they said something rude to me I could get every player that went for the bait banned.

That really doesn't seem fair. Sure some people get a ban for being a tool and others for being hotheaded and being goaded into swearing.

So how does admin know if someone has sworn in game then? Outside of screenshots and if you are using them then I think people who purposely TK should a be banned.

After all it actually has an effect on the game. Where using a certain set of words really doesn't do anything.
Old 06-19-2010, 09:25 PM
Approved Member

I don't know this for sure but you can swear in game, and in the game lobby while waiting to start. In the main lobby chat however, you will get banned. I've seen people get away with it but be on the safe side anyway and be nice.

Teamkilling is common in my games. The most memorable of these teamkills is when I lost 2 IS-3s by allied dynomite.
Old 06-19-2010, 11:12 PM
Approved Member

Lol, Teamkilling is funny....when its my opponents doing it. There was this one match where early on one guy charged his Sherman at me, I killed id then the rest of hte game they were Teamkilling each other and stuf. Even blew up each others Pershings..was funny
Old 06-20-2010, 12:20 AM
Approved Member

Yeah I've seen the like, opposite team lost 4 King Tigers lol.
Old 07-19-2010, 12:25 PM
Registered Member

And in all honestly if you are afraid of team killing you could always turn friendly fire off. I get killed by allied howitzers all the time when I'm trying to tnt/at grenade/flame tanks.