Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: Armored Princess

King's Bounty: Armored Princess Sequel to the critically acclaimed King’s Bounty: The Legend.

Old 07-13-2010, 06:40 PM
Approved Member

its not k'tahuu that worries me, its baal. Of course the first attack of k'tahuu is surviveable but baal's sword does almost twice as much damage. Even with your high defense, keep in mind that you are still open to fire damage. The imps in large numbers will surely do some decent damge on top of the 4-5 hundred damage you got dealt from baals sword attack. Also, dont firget that archdemons have the halve ability. They will take your health down to 400 with one shot even if there are only 2 of them in the enemy army. there is also no way to avoid killing some units because bill gilbert is a shit head who kill too many units at the beggining causing baal to summon a higher leadership amount of each unit. It will only take one bad round (which is inevitable) for you to heal yourself after an attack, an archdemon to halve your health, imps to bombard you with fire, then baal to hit you with his sword and wipe you out. There is no way to avoid that from happening. If you do it, i will be impressed, i just dont see how it will be possible.
Old 07-17-2010, 07:37 AM
Approved Member

I'm not convinced it's that bad. First off, if you give the imps a better target they'll go for it; you could try summoning meatshields next to them, casting target on Gilbert's units to draw their fire. Also, I think if you have all the +initiative possible then you will go after Baal, but before the Archdemons... if I'm right about that, you could (if necessary, a limited number of times) heal after Baal's attack, wait, then heal again after the rest of the round's attacks. I'm not sure it's possible, but I'm also not inclined to dismiss it offhand without actually giving it a shot myself.
Old 07-17-2010, 09:38 AM
Approved Member

it is possible to go before archdemons every turn. Archdemon initiative = 9. Green dragon = 5 + blue pet dragon + adrenaline 3 = 8. Now get mask of hate to bring down archdemon initiative by 1.
In the meantime, check out more appetizers, fight with gremlion. As a bonus, it was done entirely without using wanderer scrolls..
Attached Images
File Type: jpg gremlin1.jpg (515.9 KB, 54 views)
File Type: jpg gremlin2.jpg (555.2 KB, 51 views)