Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Men of War > Men of War: Assault Squad

Men of War: Assault Squad Sequel to the critically acclaimed real-time tactics game Men of War

Old 06-22-2010, 06:36 PM
Approved Member

You don't pay for betas, you pay for gamepreviews and exclusive content. A beta or demo will be still free of charge available once we think the game is ready to be shown to a wide public audience.

With this system you can support the developers making a better game and instead of waiting for the game to be released you can grab it right away and try it out, as well as see it evolving during the development and maybe have some influence with your feedback.

Additionally a game preview features more content than a public beta or demo.
Old 06-25-2010, 10:25 AM
Approved Member

It's on summer sale this weekend for just 4,95€:
http://www.digitalmindsoft.eu/forums...p=84913#p84913
Old 06-25-2010, 03:26 PM
Approved Member

66% off because the beta is near end probbly. I would just wait for the full game, and if you don't have Men of War or Men of War: Red Tide, take that 75% off deal from steam.
Old 06-25-2010, 07:06 PM
Approved Member

Cheers I'm in for four quid.
Old 06-25-2010, 11:52 PM
Approved Member

Great stuff the skirmish mode is surprisingly fun. It seems that you control what other players buy. In my last match I had a Sd Kfz 251 full of panzer g's and I was like being a child again playing with my detailed action force figures, beautiful..
Old 07-05-2010, 04:58 PM
Approved Member

really? Is the single player campaign as good as the MoW one?
Old 07-05-2010, 05:00 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMS|Instinct View Post
Why would it be multiplayer only?
well it's built around multiplayer or so I've heard (but yeah I exaggerated a bit ). I don't think people will get a good single player experience from a skirmish mode and a small campaign... All I thought was that MoW is a good game and should be bought before a beta versioned expansion.

But I am wondering a bit, did you guys try to seriously change MoW? Or is it the same game just with more units, more bling bling and rebalanced? I hope you didn't go amok with the changes but that's just me....

I kind of liked Red Tide but it was buggy at release and the soldiers there had WAY to little ammo...

Last edited by Nikitns; 07-05-2010 at 05:07 PM.
Old 07-05-2010, 05:02 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parkaboy View Post
Well they can blame their marketing department for that. It does seem strange that MoW has unofficial patches. So something within the company isn't 100%.

The games that I've played from 1C gameplay wise have been top notch. I tell people as much as I can MoW is the best game I've played that I never heard of as I happened upon it while watching game replays on utube.

Take MoW single player great gameplay, sounds, and graphics, but the acting, storyline suck so hard it would be laughable if it wasn't so dull.

Hey if me sending them £15 would keep MoW alive I'd send it to them, but if they are in that much need I cant see that little doing that much.
Yeah they are way too slow with patches.. But most of the games 1C publish have a loyal fanbase, who check forums regularly etc.

Last edited by Nikitns; 07-05-2010 at 05:04 PM.
Old 07-05-2010, 06:21 PM
Approved Member

it's got a ton of useful changes yeah, both units and interface. but is still distinctly men of war of course, nothing to worry about there. and yeah it is awesome to play in singleplayer skirmish aswell
Old 07-09-2010, 03:03 AM
Approved Member

AI is good?