Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Men of War > Multiplayer Mode

Multiplayer Mode All discussions and questions about MP

Old 06-21-2010, 12:28 AM
Approved Member

Maybe you should spend less time picking your nose then and more time microing

Putting the game time to 90 mins is ridiculous for many reason I cannot be bothered to write because you should be able to figure them out yourself.

I've only quit out of two games one in which I mentioned the fact that the teams were completely unbalanced and there really was no point in playing and a game of combat mod that seems to be very popular, but completely dull. Buy tanks and sit back yay!

But whether you play 60 or 90 min games that is the reason people quit games once one side gets trenched in and the other side have has spent 15 mins and tons of points banging their heads against the "wall" what is the point to sit around getting killed for the next 25mins.
Old 06-21-2010, 01:50 AM
Approved Member

I'm a person with no life. I use that first 40 minutes of the game making 5 squads of tank crewmen, I charge T29s with flame throwers for fun. The only time I leave a game is when I lose power to my house or a wire falls out of the wall.

I don't see whats so boring about combat. Guy charges my tank line and I get to watch explosion after explosion. I'll set a MG in a window on 1vs1 infantry, my guy runs out of ammo and by then the enemy is out of points. Men of War is too fun, how can you like RTS games but become bored by this game?
Old 06-22-2010, 05:54 PM
Approved Member

It's pretty much how battles/fights are won in real life one side gets demoralized and quits. Some people play to win while others just play for the fun and winning is a bonus.

It would be nice to have a bigger indicator when people quit as in the heat of battle its easy to miss and I've often been left the last person on my side without realizing hehe.
Old 06-23-2010, 11:47 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parkaboy View Post
It's pretty much how battles/fights are won in real life one side gets demoralized and quits. Some people play to win while others just play for the fun and winning is a bonus.

It would be nice to have a bigger indicator when people quit as in the heat of battle its easy to miss and I've often been left the last person on my side without realizing hehe.
I got stuck in a 1vs8 like that.