Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Fulqrum PublishingGames > 7,62

7,62 Tactical action game, sequel to Brigade E5

Old 04-12-2010, 06:15 AM
Registered Member

Default Question about mod editing

This is for R@S or anyone else that can give me some direct info ...

If I change values in the Blue Sun mod ..such as in the INI\Items data does it require a new game for the changes to take effect or should it show up on existing items right after the changes.

When I changed the ability to add silencers or altered the values for damage of a given round the changes do not show up on any existing weapon I have in inventory nor any currnt weapons available from a con man / barman etc.

Any ideas or do I need to start a new game to see the effects, if so it means alot of back and forth play time to fix a lot of inconsistancies.

On that note can I change the CGL in the console for testing, and if so How?

Headshot
Old 04-19-2010, 07:35 AM
Approved Member

Most of the ini settings are stored in the save games as well, so most of the time you need to start a new game for the changes to take effect.

You can change the CGL by enetring the consol (~) and typing CGL 5 or whatever CGL you wanna get. Keep in mind that the shops wont update until the next day when leveling up.