Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: Armored Princess > Mods

Mods Armored Princess mods

Old 03-16-2010, 09:39 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Der Wanderer View Post
what you need is the following line in the main part of your troops description
posthitmaster=features_burn
However, I never managed to have multiple effects and assume in order to have them you need a script that combines them. I'm actually not sure as my coding skill are next to inexistent if this is even possible, since they would occupy the same variables (and I'm unsure if you can simply add additional ones).

The army of light seems to have multiple effects e.g. the firemage has BURN and HOLY. From the script it appears though as if he has EITHER burn (on any race but the undead and demons) OR holy (on undead and demons).
The problem is that a spell burn effects and a move burn effects are completely different, and the code is different. I tried to adapt the fireball or fire arrow code , but with no result.
Old 03-20-2010, 07:34 AM
Approved Member

Post your mod here, we could try to check what is blocking.
Old 03-20-2010, 10:16 AM
Approved Member

Thx, but its finished now. -.-

The final mod is called Maelstrom, is a level 5 human unit, based on the knight model. For using on the army of light mod (i shoulda changed to army of the dark, but knights model doesnt fit well on the dark side lol).

He has fire inmunity, high magic resistance, natural fire damage, and the basics steel armor and dragon slayer from knight.

Special habilities:

1. Classic knight circle attack (but with a chance for burning 1 or more targets).
2. Maelstrom strike, like circle attack, but doing a bit more damage and only hits 1 target but knocks him back (and chance for burning).
3. Maelstrom Execution, a single dragon slayer hit, but dealing extreme physical damage and burning the target.

Of course, still have the dragonslayer special attack, but doing more damage.

All the normal attacks also has fire damage.

All the hits and special ones can burn the target (Maelstroms are natural fire damage units).

1000 hit points.

The special habilities recharges fast, so the unit can be funny to use on the battlefield.

Is a bit overpowered unit, but its intended for use on hard-impossible modes, and cost a lot leadership (4500). Still i need to improve some things, like the message blogs (i dont know how it works) but i can say its 99.9 % finished (textures are still not the final ones, it was just a test but are almost fine). I will write a post on the main page when i take screenshots.

Thx for the helping guys.

Last edited by N3MES1S; 03-20-2010 at 12:15 PM.