Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: Armored Princess > Tips and Hints

Tips and Hints Different solutions, tips and hints.

Old 01-04-2010, 04:03 PM
Registered Member

Default Mind runes located on mountain

Give me a tips please. I play King's Bounty Armoured Princess. In Montero Map where at one screen up where is Brewer Powder is one mind rune. It is located on up mountain. How can i take'it ?
What is effect to have mind runes ?
Thank you.

P.S. Press on pictures to enlarge.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Kings Bounty.jpg (139.0 KB, 50 views)

Last edited by Nenea; 01-04-2010 at 04:04 PM. Reason: Add text
Old 01-04-2010, 06:31 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nenea View Post
Give me a tips please. I play King's Bounty Armoured Princess. In Montero Map where at one screen up where is Brewer Powder is one mind rune. It is located on up mountain. How can i take'it ?
What is effect to have mind runes ?
Thank you.

P.S. Press on pictures to enlarge.
If there is no other way to get up there ( i cant remember where exactly it is but i assume there is no other way ) you'll have to wait till you get the flying mount.
Mind runes are used to upgrade your skills, mainly for the mind(paladin) skill-tree. I'm not sure how you wouldnt know this though if you're this far into the game already
Old 01-04-2010, 08:06 PM
Approved Member

Get a boat, sail around the outside, you will find a coast with a lift that leads you up there. I'm pretty sure that's the one.
Old 01-05-2010, 12:16 AM
Registered Member

Thank you, Zechnophobe.

Thank you, Urbz.
Urbz, but i think i take it some kind of mind runes and not add to sum. I don't no for sure but i will checkit on the future.

Another question.
In Verona Island is a "Wishing Well" and i sell some Magic Crystal. I was have 154 and well give me 6400 Gold.
What is effect to have Magic Crystal ?
Old 01-05-2010, 12:26 AM
Approved Member

Magic crystals are what you use to learn and upgrade spells. You have a lot, so I'm guessing you have been casting spells from scrolls for the most part (Maybe just a warrior?).

Wishing wells are random, sometimes you'll get items or Runes out of them, and not just money.

You will likely not use up all your magic crystals (Unless you try to learn pretty much every spell in the game) so it is a cheap cost to pay for some random lewt.
Old 01-31-2010, 07:09 PM
Approved Member

Where is the wishing well? I finished Verona already. Is wishing well a one-and-done, or does it ever reset?