Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: Armored Princess > Mods

Mods Armored Princess mods

Old 01-22-2010, 11:02 AM
Registered Member

Default Master Summon v0.1-BETA

Hey,
this is a mod that adds a summoning spell that summons a new unit called the Fire Priestess.

The abilities and icons are all new only the model it uses is from the demoness.
Unfortunately I cannot use a modified texture for the model (yet) since i cannot edit/look into the bsa files and I assume that in that file there is a line that redirects to the dds file that I can modify, since I've pretty much looked everywhere else.
If anybody knows which program to use to edit the bsa files (if their is any that isn't used only by the programmers)

I'm planning to release more units (probably through summoning spells) but this is the first one that works without any bugs. (hopefully)

The only thing that isn't working properly is that the info on the level and amount of priestesses summoned in the spell book, isn't displayed correctly.
I know why, but I can't find the right file to change that, so hopefully I'll find that out soon.

Here are some pics.
pic1.jpg
pic2.jpg
pic3.jpg
pic4.jpg

The spell isn't balanced yet so it might be somewhat overpowered.
And I used it in an existing game with the magicbook command so I have not tested it yet in a new game.
However this is still a beta so I hope people are willing to test it.

master summon v0.1-BETA.zip
Old 01-22-2010, 11:08 AM
Registered Member

And some more pics...

pic5.jpg
pic6.jpg
pic7.jpg
pic9.jpg
pic11.jpg