Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: Armored Princess

King's Bounty: Armored Princess Sequel to the critically acclaimed King’s Bounty: The Legend.

Old 12-12-2009, 05:42 PM
Approved Member

The Egg, when maxed, can spawn any animal, neutral or dragon (pretty much anything that CAN hatch from an egg) lvl 2-5 troop with leadership x+ up to 90% of your own The warrior will enjoy that for sure... Still it is an egg that dies in 1 hit, so you'd better be careful with its placement
Old 12-12-2009, 07:24 PM
Approved Member

Discrepency: I Put a berserking Barbarian to sleep (With a dryad, not paralyzing ray), even though the tooltip for the berserk activated ability says they are immune to mind effects.
Old 12-14-2009, 10:26 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DGDobrev View Post
In that case, I fail to see why you are unhappy I totally confirm your observations and totally agree with them - especially if the egg hatches something like... 20 red dragons?!
Well, I'm unhappy because the AI shouldn't be so sloppy especially on impossible. It feels really cheesy right now because the drawback to balance such a strong dragon skill was supposed to be the egg's vulnerability, which the AI never takes advantage of. It's kind of like playing chess against a CPU that always falls for a certain trap.
Old 12-15-2009, 06:22 AM
Approved Member

It also takes an extra turn before it happens, and has an additional +1 rest over most dragon abilities. It is a good ability, but not that good. And the 1 hp is still relevant, since it CAN die. AoE kills them pretty easy for instance.
Old 12-30-2009, 09:44 PM
Approved Member

"Night Sight" doesn't seem to work for the miners or foremen.

Bleeding: The description of the debuff isn't general enough. It mentions the werewolf's blades in the tooltip when Bleeding is also possible with the gorgul's circle attack.

EDIT: I've looked at the coding on the miners and foremen and it appears like they are actually supposed to have the "underground" ability like the beholders/cave spiders. Indeed, the ability only activates when in caves, so the tooltip is definitely misleading.

Last edited by RYTEDR; 12-31-2009 at 10:31 AM.