Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey

IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey Famous title comes to consoles.

Old 12-14-2009, 03:08 PM
Approved Member

Default ok no problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by InfiniteStates View Post
No worries man - no offence taken. And the majority vote in your favour taught me a little lesson also.

Peace, and good luck with your finals. Don't be as stupid as I was during mine and buy an N64 with the grant money then spend all night before an exam playing Mario and Wave Race Good times - but silly.

Anyway, yeah appreciate the apology. Sorry your thread got locked, but I can't resist Gunny sometimes. I actually quite like the guy for his amusing banter. I'm pretty sure the feelings not mutual though...
OK lets end this ,I have nothing against you I will say what pissed me off ..See you made comments about my grammar and spelling .Ok I`m dyslectic and have had to try living my life raising my kids and trying to be a man in this would not being able to type post and read well and it takes me Twice as long to type anything because I`m on spell check most of the time.

And my post are never pretty,So when someone wants to pick on me about it .I get very defensive .

So Lets end this I have no reason to dislike you.I dont even really know you.
So Im sorry.But please the next time you feel you have to bash someone try not to pick on grammer.Some are doing good just to spell the words right.And when someone gets as mad about something as I did about you picking on my grammer you should have known there was something else going on..
Old 12-14-2009, 03:56 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by IiI GUNNY IiI View Post
OK lets end this ,I have nothing against you I will say what pissed me off ..See you made comments about my grammar and spelling .
Dude, as I've said, I really don't pick on your writing...I've just gone through 7 odd pages (before I got bored) of my previous posts and the only time I mention it is if you did first. You seem to have convinced yourself that I pick on you for this, when I'm actually quite careful to steer clear of it. I mean, if I turn into the grammar police on the internet I'd never get anything done in real life! Life is far too short

I personally thought you hated me because I thought BoP was a great game despite it's flaws, and you didn't. I'm not going to apologise for having a differing opinion, but I'm truly sorry for any offence you may have taken. It was not, and never is my intent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IiI GUNNY IiI View Post
Ok I`m dyslectic and have had to try living my life raising my kids and trying to be a man in this would not being able to type post and read well and it takes me Twice as long to type anything because I`m on spell check most of the time.
I can't imagine what it's like personally, although I can sympathise. It's something a lot of people take for granted, so it's easy to forget how much more diificult life must be. If it makes you feel any better, everyone is dyslexic, it's just a question of to what degree. It's why when you write or read the same word over and over, even though it's spelt correctly you start to convince yourself it's not

Just don't go trying to write "Gunny was here" when you're under fire, ok? At least wait until the tanks roll in...

So let's leave it, like Jerry Springer, with this final thought...

Last edited by InfiniteStates; 12-14-2009 at 04:00 PM.
Old 12-14-2009, 05:09 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by InfiniteStates View Post

I personally thought you hated me because I thought BoP was a great game despite it's flaws, and you didn't. I'm not going to apologise for having a differing opinion, but I'm truly sorry for any offence you may have taken. It was not, and never is my intent.

So let's leave it, like Jerry Springer, with this final thought...
Ok, lets not turn this into too much of a circle jerk gentlemen, a bit of banter is good for maintaining standards