Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: The Legend > Adventure mode

Adventure mode All you want to know about adventure mode (may contain SPOILERS)

Old 05-29-2009, 08:32 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thisismyusername View Post
MasqueradeCry just press shift and ~ when the screen comes up type money <#>. So money 100000 should give you 100k gold.
I get that much from 2-4 ( possibly 5 ) chests.
Old 11-25-2009, 03:51 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elwin View Post
Running out of money on normal wow I thought thats not posibble at all ^^,U really had to scew everything if u get it that state, with not so impressivve game you should have around 2 milions gold by that time
2 millions??????????

¿How???? I think thats impossible. Even killing all the monsters, collecting all treasures and all the quests, u can get 2 millions. Plz, explain yourself -.-

Omg, im level 25, and i am near the same situation, im on the labyrinth, but im running out of money. On demonis u get almost nothing of money (better to avoid fightings cuz u lose a lot of your troops and we are on the same situation again) , and its sad when u realize that u gain only 80000 on combat and u need to retroop, and it cost more than 200000 or something. So u lose money, and u need to recruit cuz u can no longer win a match against dragons witout recruiting all of your troops.

I dont think we should not re-start again everytime we run out of money, troops or something. Maybe the devs should think on this.

¿Any tips that doesnt include to restart again?