Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: The Legend > Technical problems and solutions

Technical problems and solutions Questions and solutions

Old 11-15-2009, 05:49 AM
Registered Member

Default All troops dying instantly when opening a battle

I'm new to this so bare with me. I have the english Atari verison with the 1.7 patch. I have played up through most of the Dwarven Kingdom without any problems except the "not being able to talk to anyone" bug, but that was solved with the 1.7 patch. But at the same time that the "no talking bug" occured so did another problem that is not being solved by the patch. When I try to open up a fight with any creature now the fight opens and all of my troops die instantly. No battle, no choices, no nothing. It just says that all of my troops were defeated and then I either get sent to the starting castle or to the screen that gives me the option of "load game" or "next". I haven't sean any other threads with this problem, any suggestions as to what is occuring?
Old 11-15-2009, 12:05 PM
Approved Member

You need to supply more information about your troops because there are some factors that can lead to the problem you have. For example
Using only one stack of ghosts.
All your troops are " out of leadership"
No troops at all on hero .
Old 11-15-2009, 07:03 PM
Registered Member

Whoops! So it was just all me I moved an item in my inventory that caused all my troops to be "out of leadership". Thanks for the help!