Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Men of War > Tips and hints for Single player campaign

Tips and hints for Single player campaign May contain SPOILERs

Old 07-30-2009, 08:07 PM
Registered Member

Default 3rd alled, part 2 - get in the truck ?

How to get in the truck after you kill the two german drivers. There's a hint about "set off" button but where in the world is that ? You cannot board the truck only examine it (strange boxes etc) and if you click it your men just shot at it

Also - what does the soldiers `blue bar` below the health bar signify - fatigue or something ?

Thanks much for any help.
Old 08-04-2009, 06:27 PM
Registered Member

The set off button is on the right side of your screen. It took me a moment to find it too. Once you click it your guys will board the truck.
Old 08-14-2009, 08:52 AM
Registered Member

Yes, the blue bar is fatigue. Your soldiers can't sprint at full speed forever--they will start to tire and run more slowly as their fatigue decreases. I can't remember at the moment if the soldiers carrying more/heavier objects get tired more quickly, but it would make sense.
Old 10-17-2009, 10:10 PM
Approved Member

I'll ask my question here instead of posting a new thread, how the hell did you guys complete this mission, did you sneak into the officers HQ or did you destroy the airplanes? I've failed about 5 times in a row because I keep becoming spotted.
Old 10-18-2009, 12:44 PM
Approved Member

I killed the pilots. As soon as you get into the base, go south. Check the barracks with the two Kubelwagons outside it. The pilots should be there if I remember.
Old 10-20-2009, 04:20 PM
Approved Member

I mannage to get the AA and blasted all that moved. After that i make my way to the PIII, repair it and pwd all.