Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey

IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey Famous title comes to consoles.

Old 09-18-2009, 09:07 PM
Registered Member

I would like to comment that the fact that anton posts so often in these forums is very impressive to me and i believe that with patience and continued feedback we will all be very happy with this game when all is said and done......

about online sim games..I will usualy just create my own sim match and wait....generally someone will pop in eventually...so far i have only had several 1 on 1 dogfights

I have one comment to anton.

I like sim because I like to have to visually spot my targets....however I believe most pilots just fly with the map up until they get close......I avoid the map but I am not winning alot ...although the fact I am rocking a 42in 1080i helps even the odds a little...those planes are still so tiny I love it when I spot one and get behind them :-p.

I am thinking that removing opponent indicators on the map might force the pilots to use there eyes....lol..one pilot who beat me...sent me a message...he told me to use my map more and fly lower because its easier to spot planes against the sky...I took his advice as meaning I wasn't flying high enough to cause him to stall when he climbed on me

everytime I spawned he was coming directly at me immediately.

I don't use the map myself because I think it detracts from the sim nature however I do see how 1v1 could take forever without it but there may be a balance somewhere...

besides that thank you for bringing this series to the consoles and I wish you great success :_)