Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey

IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey Famous title comes to consoles.

Old 09-17-2009, 09:44 PM
Approved Member

Default PS3 online - how about we try and set a weekly time when we 'rush' the online?

G'day Y'all (and particularly the PS3 crowd, but recommend the Xboxers do it to )

What are your thoughts on making a 2-4 hour 'window' when as many of us get on as possible? At the moment, online is hit and miss because of finding and staying in a game - if we can get a bunch of us to focus at being on over a set period, we'll get rooms full of people that:
- are fun to play with,
- don't quit out when they're losing

We'll also get an idea for who everyone is, so can make sure the teams are balanced, to ensure a good, fun tussle .

What are folks thoughts? We should probably set the time in GMT (the nearest thing to global time - and I'm an Aussie so I'm not someone living in Cambridge playing the home timezone card ). But finding games online is so hit and miss I think we should probably try and coordinate using the forum. Wotchya reckon?
Old 09-18-2009, 12:29 AM
Approved Member

Great idea.
Old 09-18-2009, 06:38 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axe99 View Post
G'day Y'all (and particularly the PS3 crowd, but recommend the Xboxers do it to )

What are your thoughts on making a 2-4 hour 'window' when as many of us get on as possible? At the moment, online is hit and miss because of finding and staying in a game - if we can get a bunch of us to focus at being on over a set period, we'll get rooms full of people that:
- are fun to play with,
- don't quit out when they're losing

We'll also get an idea for who everyone is, so can make sure the teams are balanced, to ensure a good, fun tussle .

What are folks thoughts? We should probably set the time in GMT (the nearest thing to global time - and I'm an Aussie so I'm not someone living in Cambridge playing the home timezone card ). But finding games online is so hit and miss I think we should probably try and coordinate using the forum. Wotchya reckon?
Perhaps you should suggest a couple of timings for the 2 hours windows to give people some options and something to comments on?