Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: The Legend > Tips and Hints

Tips and Hints Different solutions, tips and hints.

Old 10-09-2008, 03:42 AM
Approved Member

Default Can't add more scrolls??

Well, I've looked at the other msgs here pertaining to this but I still don't understand. I am trying to buy a scroll and it says I have no room in my spell book. I dump a *scroll* I don't need - I get the same msg. I add to my 'Wisdom' skill so I can have more, but I get the same msg. What's up? Thanks.
Old 10-09-2008, 12:17 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warmskin View Post
Well, I've looked at the other msgs here pertaining to this but I still don't understand. I am trying to buy a scroll and it says I have no room in my spell book. I dump a *scroll* I don't need - I get the same msg. I add to my 'Wisdom' skill so I can have more, but I get the same msg. What's up? Thanks.
The problem was stated before somewhere in the forums. Are you sure that you don't have more than one scroll of a certain type? One might overlook it easily.
Old 10-09-2008, 12:46 PM
Approved Member

I had loads of them that u can just pick up and you dont get that message for some reason...but if u wanna buy one you have to sell nearly all of em to make room. theres alot of useless spells to get rid of though..
Old 10-09-2008, 01:26 PM
Approved Member

can someone tell me why i cant cast certain spells using scrolls in battle?? i.e. I can cast beserk through a spell but when i try using a beserk scroll it says "no target for this spell" ??
Old 10-09-2008, 01:45 PM
Approved Member

Maybe Your spell level is higher than that on scroll?
Old 10-09-2008, 02:22 PM
Approved Member

Bezerk might not work on undead for example. So if you are fighting only undead then there would be no target.
Old 10-09-2008, 02:35 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenixreborn View Post
Bezerk might not work on undead for example. So if you are fighting only undead then there would be no target.
but i would be casting on my own troops so it wouldnt matter who i was fighting. Kosiciel could be right, the spell level is 2..but if so u should still be able to cast the scrolls at level 1 surely..
Old 10-09-2008, 05:10 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiveInABox View Post
but i would be casting on my own troops so it wouldnt matter who i was fighting. Kosiciel could be right, the spell level is 2..but if so u should still be able to cast the scrolls at level 1 surely..
Scrolls are always level 1, and a lot of spells work only on low level troops (i. e. 1 and 2), when spell level is 1.
Old 10-09-2008, 06:16 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiveInABox View Post
Berserk level 1 works only on creatures level 1 and 2. Level 2 works on level 3 too. I guess your army is all level 3 or higher.