Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover > Technical threads

Technical threads All discussions about technical issues

Old 05-08-2011, 08:57 AM
Approved Member

Default ZOTAC GeForce 9800GT 1GB ZT-98GEY3M-FDL

Anyone using the above graphics card?

If so, how's it performing?

Thanks
Old 05-08-2011, 04:10 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheesehawk View Post
I have the PNY 9800GT 1gb. Currently, after the new beta patch and true full-screen, I have my game running at 1680x1050 resolution. Its pretty smooth, around 25-45 FPS, AAx2, so graphics aren't terrible. Most of the items I have set to low or very low, with shadows off, roads on, aircraft high and damage stickers high. Its taxing my vid card, and I am looking to upgrade soon.

Even with Vsync on, and SSAO off, I do have some tearing as I pan around the cockpit.
TURN OFF THE AA and see what your fps goes to. AA is a frame rate killer and at those high resolutions AA is overkill
“Violent, irrational, intolerant, allied to racism and tribalism and bigotry, invested in ignorance and hostile to free inquiry, contemptuous of women and coercive toward children: organized religion ought to have a great deal on its conscience.”
― Christopher Hitchens