Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King`s Bounty: Warriors of the North

King`s Bounty: Warriors of the North Next game in the award-winning King’s Bounty series

Old 05-14-2017, 08:23 PM
Approved Member

When you have 3 Kill Proofs, you can pay Kanis in the starting town, he will build a castle, in that castle you can choose an alliance - you also get exp for doing that... so you can get it after just 2 fights since you havce 1 KP from the start
Old 05-15-2017, 03:47 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by raknefne View Post
When you have 3 Kill Proofs, you can pay Kanis in the starting town, he will build a castle, in that castle you can choose an alliance - you also get exp for doing that... so you can get it after just 2 fights since you havce 1 KP from the start
The most I could kill on impossible were the random underground troops and maybe one or two on the top. I got only 1 kill proof (not sure from which one of them).
I thought I'd get a kill proof for each kill - the text is not clear what 'bandit' means.
Old 05-15-2017, 06:43 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Csimbi View Post
The most I could kill on impossible were the random underground troops and maybe one or two on the top. I got only 1 kill proof (not sure from which one of them).
I thought I'd get a kill proof for each kill - the text is not clear what 'bandit' means.
YOU DO GET 1 KP from each kill, no bugs here, perhaps you have spend the 1 kp u startoff with at Dumlor or Arturok?
In some games startoff is hard.

You also mentioned you tried out a Ice Mage, yes, it can be hard at the beginning, but it is good later. Very tactic. It also has extra +2 ice dmg for troops and +10 ice res. Next time try Fire Mage perhaps, it is very strong early game.
Old 05-15-2017, 06:47 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by aristobal View Post
My progress: I am on 8 lvl, my stats 17 at, 21 def, 8 int, opened 3 maps, no one ranger unit in my army!
Gosh, that sounds as very strong stats!
Old 05-15-2017, 06:28 PM
Approved Member

BTW, Acrimaldo's Healing states eg. damage 88 as you hover a mouse over a unit even though it will heal the unit.
Old 05-15-2017, 06:50 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erkilmarl View Post
BTW, Acrimaldo's Healing states eg. damage 88 as you hover a mouse over a unit even though it will heal the unit.
Yes, we are aware of that, but don't know how to fix it. I guess we have to live with that...
Old 05-15-2017, 07:25 PM
Approved Member

Hm... Seems to me enemies grow slower than in the test games, what are your experience, testers?
Old 05-16-2017, 04:22 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Hm... Seems to me enemies grow slower than in the test games, what are your experience, testers?
Yes. I didn't play test games very far, but I've seen four islands now and I've met too many armies weaker than my army. Now that I've gathered some power I'd rather tackle with strong enemy armies.
Old 05-16-2017, 06:10 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
it is hard to say now. I meet enemy armies of different strength. There are week, lightly strong, strong, deadly, invisible. Conclusions are worth to make latter. I am on 9 lvl.
Old 05-16-2017, 07:40 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by aristobal View Post
it is hard to say now. I meet enemy armies of different strength. There are week, lightly strong, strong, deadly, invisible. Conclusions are worth to make latter. I am on 9 lvl.
We keep an eye on this issue. It can be fixed in the next update. It is especially fights against level 4-5 that shouldn't be too easy.

In the next update there will be more scrolls to choose from in the random pool before each fight and more balanced mana price to get the scrolls. Plus more items / item balancing / item text upgrade-morale etc.

Last edited by raknefne; 05-17-2017 at 11:04 AM.