Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King`s Bounty: Warriors of the North

King`s Bounty: Warriors of the North Next game in the award-winning King’s Bounty series

Old 02-11-2013, 10:01 PM
Registered Member

Default warriors of the North, Kings Bounty

Game is full of bugs. It is unsolveable. Cannot determine where to go next.
I am level 72 and have been to every island except the Swamp (if its possible to
go there). Don't know where to go next. There are no more monsters to kill. The gold round thingees over houses, castles, etc., do not always spin, even though you need to go to that particular house, castle, etc. to solve or finish a quest.
Old 02-12-2013, 01:33 PM
Approved Member

What open quest do you have left? Maybe it is time to finish the main quest ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by laryy4765 View Post
Game is full of bugs. It is unsolveable. Cannot determine where to go next.
I am level 72 and have been to every island except the Swamp (if its possible to
go there). Don't know where to go next. There are no more monsters to kill. The gold round thingees over houses, castles, etc., do not always spin, even though you need to go to that particular house, castle, etc. to solve or finish a quest.
Old 02-12-2013, 01:34 PM
Approved Member

I think the game is steamworks so if you buy from gamersgate I presume they just give you a key for steam....

Quote:
Originally Posted by camelotcrusade View Post
No, they haven't released any standalone patches. Steam update is the only way I know of, and it changes and replaces files everywhere vs. downloading some patch and executing it (so there is no intercepting it).

If you got it via Gamersgate no idea how the update works.
Old 02-17-2013, 11:18 PM
Registered Member

"Calm Rage fix - The spell could attempt to calm more rage than you currently possessed, resulting in loss of total rage amount
in spells_power.lua, line 990:
Code:

local rage_can_give = math.ceil(mana_can_get/convert_mod)

local rage_can_give = math.floor(mana_can_get/convert_mod)"

Is there anyway to recode this bug to give me a HIGHER rage amount. I just got dropped to 37 max rage again, (this happened several times before I figured out what was going on) and i am wondering if there is anyway i can manipulate my max rage manually or by creating the inverse of this bug.

Going back to a previous save is too long past to be a good option.
Old 02-20-2013, 01:46 AM
Registered Member

Hi everyone,

I applied the patch in the first post (the one named "camelotcrusade fix 02-01.zip" and my game version is 6520) but I'm experiencing a major problem:

-my character doesn't gain experience after battles (or he gains a tiny amount of experience).

Everything is working fine, the game is not crashing anymore when I kill an Ice Dragon, so I suppose the patch is up and running, but the experience thing is quite annoying.

Has anyone had the same problem? Is there any solution?

Thank you very much for your great work.
Cheers

Edit: I've just realised that probably this isn't the most appropriate thread for this post. I apologise for my mystake.

Last edited by Verainko; 02-20-2013 at 01:52 AM. Reason: Error
Old 02-26-2013, 12:00 PM
Registered Member

Default Major bugs

i cant complete the game cause theres a bug causing my units to die instantly. often a fireball smashes my army and deals 0 damage to a unit, it dies instantly. why does this keep happening??? cant kill the giant boss in Riftland... very disappointing, i can upload a video if u want to see it happening. Another bug, Mistas Lighting, if it isnt in the range of an enemy the battle freezes... so stupid.
plz help guys!

Edit: Sorry, wrong thread! Repost here: http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showthr...510#post498510

Last edited by mcpilz; 02-26-2013 at 08:09 PM.
Old 03-13-2013, 08:26 PM
Approved Member

Bug: The spell Call Colossus never gives you Jotuns... In case you are using a viking army, that's a bummer.

Solution: I modded the spells_adv.lua file so now it gives Jotuns instead of regular Ents (not sure why those were included, as they are Level 4). See attachment, just copy it into ses.kfs.
Attached Files
File Type: zip spells_adv.zip (1.3 KB, 56 views)
Old 07-24-2013, 05:09 AM
Approved Member

King's Bounty WotN is a great game, here i will list all the bugs i've got when i played it.
1. In Western Freedom Island, there's quest when you have to free all the prisoners. After you do that, the quest won't update and still told you to free all the prisoners.
2. In Tungsinn Island, quest to find a horn from a black unicorn. after you beat the unicorn, the horn will be showed, the quest will be updated, but the horn doesn't enter the inventory, and makes the quest unfinishable.
3. In Tungsinn Island, another quest to get a dress from knud the warrior. He told us to kill an Orc Leader (forgot his name) and fly the banner on top of the orc castle. If you already kill the orc leader, and later get the quest, the quest wont update itself.
4. In tungsinn Island (too), a quest from finding a way to make alliance with vikings, it told to find out why the orcs are invading tungsinn, but i've kill all the orcs and find no answer.

Next is questions about the game.
1. How do i access the upper half map of Demonis? it is separated by an empty bridge.
2. How do i find princess amelie? the quest said that amelie is in kordar, but i've already finish all map and amelie is nowhere to be found.

Any help will be appreciated.
Old 07-24-2013, 07:55 AM
Approved Member

You can't enter the upper half of Demonis. It's just a leftover from the Legend (developers used several same maps there).

And you can't find Amelie, she's dead. You just gotta keep doing the quests. And forget about quests that you can't finish.

Last edited by Totoro; 07-24-2013 at 07:59 AM.
Old 07-24-2013, 02:04 PM
Cahill3eph

I'm trying to just do fixes with this, rather than outright game changes.

Last edited by Cahill3eph; 07-24-2013 at 02:07 PM.