Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover > CoD Multiplayer

CoD Multiplayer Everything about multiplayer in IL-2 CoD

Old 04-15-2011, 03:20 PM
Registered Member

Default Can't join any servers no matter what???

I tried every server i could find (IP-wise) yesterday, the server list would never show any servers at all, even if i left it on & left the room & came back 15 mins later??? So i then tried direct connect using every server IP & port # i saw listed here on the MP forums section, most of them timed out & one of them (can't remember which,think it mite of been syndicates server) i got authenication error, is there anything i'm possibly missing? What am i doing wrong? Read on a post here somewhere "where supposedly if you set up certain presets to set up your own server that it supposedly helps in joining servers as well" Any truth to this??? Need help/recommendations plz!!!
Old 04-15-2011, 09:23 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gman13 View Post
I tried every server i could find (IP-wise) yesterday, the server list would never show any servers at all, even if i left it on & left the room & came back 15 mins later??? So i then tried direct connect using every server IP & port # i saw listed here on the MP forums section, most of them timed out & one of them (can't remember which,think it mite of been syndicates server) i got authenication error, is there anything i'm possibly missing? What am i doing wrong? Read on a post here somewhere "where supposedly if you set up certain presets to set up your own server that it supposedly helps in joining servers as well" Any truth to this??? Need help/recommendations plz!!!
if I jump out of a server and then try to jump right back in I get "authentication" becuse it still shows me in my server, make sure your firewall is turned off or set to allow your game to run
S!
EVGA 660SC (super clocked) 2GB Vram
CORSAIR CMPSU-750TX 750W
64 GB SSD SATA II HD
WIN7 UL 64BIT
Old 04-15-2011, 09:48 PM
Approved Member

get the beta patch. i couldnt find any servers till the game was patched, now the server list lights up like a christmas tree. The only problem is the patch is suposed to be incompatable with previous version of the game although i have played on servers no problem, dunno how you find what version the server is running but then again i havnt really looked.
Old 04-15-2011, 09:59 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thee_oddball View Post
if I jump out of a server and then try to jump right back in I get "authentication" becuse it still shows me in my server, make sure your firewall is turned off or set to allow your game to run
S!
Checked my firewall & it was already set to "auto" so i don't know if it'll make a difference or not, but i changed it to "allow"