Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: The Legend > Warrior, Paladin, Mage

Warrior, Paladin, Mage Different classes in King's Bounty

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-24-2009, 08:09 PM
Approved Member

Default Warrior on impossible - bleh

So I played a game on paladin impossible (my 6th or 7th game); and found it relatively easy ('cept when I was around level 8 ). However, for this game I found just about every 'great' item; many of them well below level 20.

Anyways, I figured that if paladin on impossible is so easy; warrior on impossible should be easy. Well, I'm around day 16 or 17; and just recovered one of the two keys from demonis (still need to get the second one - at level 25) and have to say this game has been truely painful. If it doesn't ease up at level 26; I'm going to have serious cash problems.

Conversely, this game I have found virtually no great items (not sure if the items make that big of a difference). I know i'll pick up the dragon sword when I do level 30 quest back at the temple and I have the whip; but otherwise I'm lacking (not sure if warrior is that much more difficult; my play style is wrong for warrior or if items make a big difference). Two items I would like to find soon are spell phantom and dragon shield (yea not only have items been lacking; but so have spells and troupe selection).
--
The one technique I have not switched to is using a gazillion small critters (like dragonflies) now that I have the whip. Figure I would wait till I finish demonis and return to undead elves or found phantom spell before swapping troups (though my stack of black dragons are worthless in demonis).

I don't think I will end up with phantom spell this game as no shops have it (but maybe once I get past haas I will run into it).

Last edited by jake21; 07-26-2009 at 05:38 PM.