Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: The Legend > Battle mode

Battle mode Strategy, hints, questions

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-28-2009, 05:31 PM
Registered Member

Question Question about army composition

I'm a new player playing on Normal difficulty. I'm using the Warrior and I'm about lvl 12. Currently I'm using Knights, Shamans, Inquisitors, Alchemists, and Cannoneers.

I found Gift and have been minimizing losses as much as possible, but I've run out of places to find Inquisitors and Knights. It's not so much the losses that have used up my supplies, but increases in leadership. I refill my stacks when my Leadership allows, but just can't seem to find more dudes to add to my army. I'm sitting a little over 7000 Leadership, just got to the Dwarf area, found a nice stack of Alchemists, hoping to find another stack of Cannoneers as I'm out of those also.

I really like the composition of my army atm, and don't really want to change everything around at this point. Is the game designed that you have to due to limited unit supplies? Am I using too many rare unit types? Is using a certain amount of cannon fodder troops expected?

It doesn't seem like a good strategic move getting rid of a highly effective unit type in exchange for a weak one that I can stack to max size.