Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > NecroVisioN > Mods

Mods NecroVisioN MODs and other improvements

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-23-2009, 05:03 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominic White View Post
As a possible better way of balancing the difficulty, is there any way of adding a slider (like you did with spawns/speed) for damage multipliers?
Sure, no problem
Quote:
It would make sense to have, say, enemies doing 0.3x damage and you doing 3x if you've got 3x enemy spawns on, so you can kill them at roughly regular speed without running out of ammo,
If you're worrying about ammo (either use the unlimited ammo option or) that's an ennemy health factor you'd want.
Quote:
but they'd also not be shredding the player.
I'm kinda starting to think ermm...4 sliders: speed, number, %health, %damage...+1 text indicator "average difficulty" = speed*number*%health*%damage/(10 000)
Quote:
Of course, you'd need to figure out some way to stop this from applying to boss spawns.
*suddently notices*OMG I slowed bosses aswell...hmmm...shall I keep it that way?
Speed affects bosses
number: no
health & dmg: I guess they shouldn't

[When I have time to]/[if I] implement ennemy health & dmg sliders I'll make them range from 1% to 200% inccase some people would want to thoughen things a bit... demoncrusher, 10x ennemies, 200%hp, 200%dmg, any volunteers?