Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: The Legend > Mods

Mods Everything about mods

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-02-2014, 12:37 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dohi64 View Post
happy to help, just be warned that it's gonna take a long while, judging from my progress so far.

edit: come to think of it, it might be better to release 1.2 sooner rather than later, that way I won't run into the same mistakes others have already found. or you could send over your updated file and I'd use that for the rest of my playthrough.
Don't worry - when I play it literally takes me half a year to finish (although most of that is because I'm modding as I'm playing).

I did put up V1.2, though, since I figured why not.

I'll wait, though, for all your comments before I do the next one...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dohi64 View Post
oh, and one more thing. the intellect tooltip is misleading, as I found out yesterday. it's not 10% spell damage increase after every 7 points but after every point. maybe it'd be a good idea to fix that as well.
I've been avoiding the can of worms of errata since it opens up a whole new level of effort. So I'll be sticking with just grammar errors.

Technically, the tooltip is correct, except that it omits the fact that you also get +1% for each point in Intellect (so once your Intellect reaches 7, for example, you'll have 7 + 10 = 17%).

However, if someone else wants to pick up the ball of fixing game errors in the *.LNG files, don't let me stop you.

/C\/C\