Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover > Technical threads

Technical threads All discussions about technical issues

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-29-2014, 10:34 AM
Approved Member

Default Language question

G'day All

I picked up COD (collectors edition) when it was first launched and begrudgingly signed up to steam (and their shitty inflexible registration methods) only to find the sim' to be virtually unplayable, so it remained dormant of my hard drive just waiting for the day that it was patched to a point of playability, when the day did come however, sadly in the meantime my teenage son basically hijacked my account and filled it with his stuff.

Long story short I've decided that it will be far simpler for me to pick up another copy and just set up a new account, did I mention that I hate steam.....

But being old school I kind like to have a physical copy, yet sadly these days it appears to be rather hard to come by an English one, so can someone tell me if a German copy has multilingual installations?

Cheers