Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: The Legend

King's Bounty: The Legend Real-time RPG with turn-based battles. Move through the fantasy world of fearless knights, evil mages and beautiful princesses.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-03-2008, 04:44 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhuangzi View Post
Yep, I believe you. I wasn't saying you cheated, simply that I wasn't sure how to cut it down to 24 days. I would have thought it possible to complete the game this quickly on lower difficulties by avoiding several fights. My Impossible game took 36 days and it would have been even longer (maybe 40-42) if I had cleared out everything.

I haven't tried the Giant tactic you describe here, but it sounds good. And it looks liked I guessed correctly with the Sacrifice - initial Sprites/Lake Fairies tactic. I think we agree that these are best units for damage in the game. Criticals of up to 20,000 are quite possible with 20,000 leadership.

So well done!
Hey Zhuangzi

Right now I am beginning of Day 19 and I am left with the labyrinth and Murock. the only reason i think it will take me more than 24 days (and that's a ? ) is because i left one obelisk unmarked in the undead lands (I was damn sure I marked it b4 i went back). the trick is to try and minimize traveling, If u go to a continent make sure u stay there until u finish everything and if u travel try to do it between 00:00 to 6:55 so u save a day (I would recommend between 03:00 and 6:55 is u have the night fighter skill).
I am sure that with a mage I will be able to cut that down even further.

BTW the witcher is a good game, the only thing annoying about it was the huge loading time but i heard the new ver got that fixed).

Last edited by Spiralkill; 11-04-2008 at 05:26 AM.