Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: The Legend > Warrior, Paladin, Mage

Warrior, Paladin, Mage Different classes in King's Bounty

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-28-2008, 11:10 PM
Approved Member

Default Balance among Mage, Pally, Warrior difficulty.

I have finished playing all three classes in Normal difficulty. In my opinion, there is considerable difference in playing difficulty among these class: In order of Mage, Pally, Warrior, difficulty increase. Playing mage was too easy.

I think that some magics should be nuff'ed to encourage use of various less-effective magics. Sacrefice, Armageddon, Hypnosis, Resurrection and some chaos magic are too strong and should be nuffed. I can defeat the enemy troops of "match" strength with minimal loss of my troop with these spells. Not much need to refill my troop loss. Gold is hardly used. I got ridiculously enormous amount of gold. It must not be the way this game is designed to be.

Poor AI worsens this situation. AI is good at handling physical attack but poor at handling magical attack. So magic user has better advantage than warrior against AI.

Weaken Mage & few high level spells. Reduce amount of gold player get. mprove AI against magic user hero. Improve effectiveness of physical attack to help AI.

What do you think about balance among classes? Which spell should be weakened?

Last edited by aaaaa; 10-28-2008 at 11:54 PM.