Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: The Legend

King's Bounty: The Legend Real-time RPG with turn-based battles. Move through the fantasy world of fearless knights, evil mages and beautiful princesses.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-15-2008, 11:47 AM
Approved Member

Default Post your high scores here!

*Mods, I'm not sure which folder this should go in.*

I've completed two games on Hard now, as a Paladin and as a Mage. Yes, that's well over 120 hours of playing in about three weeks. Anyway, I'm wondering whether my scores are good, and who can beat them.

Game 1:

Paladin
Level 29
49 days
97 quests completed, 2 failed, 1 unfinished
23,000 leadership
20 Attack, 22 Defense, 16 intellect
Score 890

Game 2:

Mage
Level 29
33 days
101 quests completed, no failures
19,000 leadership
14 Attack, 21 Defense, 31 Intellect
Score 1083

Basically, the main difference between game 1 and game 2 was the time, 49 days compared to 33. I discovered that the time is used in calculating the score, and that most of the time is taken up with going from one continent to another. So I stopped going back to Freedom Islands etc once I had finished. I just used whatever troops were locally available.

So, what's your best score? I'm sure those Russian guys like Shd can do better than this.