Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover > Technical threads > Controls threads

Controls threads Everything about controls in CoD

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-15-2014, 08:41 PM
Approved Member

Default I need some help!

After spending almost three days trying to set up my X-52 and CoD Controls I finally give up! My wife says it's time to turn to the Forum for help, which feels like asking for directions in a strange town, and you all know what that's like!
I have an X-52 Hotas, and have upgraded my CoD to Mod 4.0 from ATAG.
Here's a list of problems perhaps you guys can help with.
1. Which is better to use, the X-52 Control functions, or the CoD Control Panel?
2. Does one supersede the other?
3. If I map everything to the X-52, should I remove all Keys and Axes from the Control Panel in CoD? And vice versa?
4. Does anyone have a basic, simple X-52 Layout for CoD that doesn't require a course in Computer Science? Or a CoD Control Layout that can be printed?
5. Why are there Keys and Axes that do the same thing?
6. As the game Manual is more confusing to me than a course in Chinese Cooking, does anyone know of a "dumbed down" Manual that's available? I'm on the far side of 70 which complicates things!
I look with eager anticipation for the great replies that I know are on their way! Thanks, guys, and be sure to keep checking your six!