Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: Armored Princess

King's Bounty: Armored Princess Sequel to the critically acclaimed King’s Bounty: The Legend.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-13-2013, 09:39 PM
Registered Member

Default Kind of stuck with lvl 11 hard/mage

Hello there.

Years ago I played KB AP with a paladin on hard and got quite far ahead in the game but didnt finish it.

Now I begun a new campaign, this time with a Mage.

And Iam having a real hard time.. (compared to this, the paly was a breeze)

Iam level 11, have 2.600 leadership, 55 mana, 7 intellect, 14 rage

The problem is that magic does jackshit in terms of damage. Fireball deals 650 damage in the center and costs 20 mana. 2 of those, then Iam out.

I have cleared: the 1st island and scarlet wind.

Discowered: Bolo (almost cleared), Rusty Anchor and Verona.

And I have gotten to a point where each troop is either very hard (red) or above and could only make progress with extreme losses.

I really dont know what could be a way out of this as leveling up gives me a pathetic 100 leadership.

I have 3 chaos, 1 destruction. Trying to get more intellect, but still dont think that it would help me in any way if my fireball did 900 damage because i can fire only 2 of those.

Using: polar bears, royal snakes, beholders, guardsmen (dont have any better), Sea dogs (dont have any better)

any ideas??!
thanks