Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover > Technical threads > Controls threads

Controls threads Everything about controls in CoD

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-16-2013, 09:43 PM
Registered Member

Default Totally confused!!!!

Can ANYONE help me understand how to set up the controls for joystick inputs in Cliff of Dover?!!!

I can only assume I am WAY out of my element with this "particular" game. And right now, it's frustrating me so bad that I'm ready to throw the CD in the trash!

I'm having issues with about "half" of my joystick input settings working, while the other half do not seem to take effect, although each time I return the control menu in the game, the settings are still there?!

As example: The pan view works fine on the top of my joystick, while the input for ailerons, elevator, and rudder will not work, except from the keyboard!! Strange enough - the freaking input for the throttle on the joystick works?!

The joystick is a Sidewinder Precision 2, which is evidently "recognized" by the game, as it allows me to make inputs to the game using the joystick and apply them. Yet, half of them are not working, once I return to the game!

This game REALLY needs to come with some kind of instruction manual like all other flight sims, but I guess since this thing is only online, it must not come with any instructions leaving us to our own best guess!

ANY help would be most greatly appreciated!