Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover > Mods, discussions, links, etc.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-16-2013, 07:04 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royraiden View Post
Dont assume that we are the only 2 people with this issue.

Please have a read: http://theairtacticalassaultgroup.co...5658#post45658
It has been acknowledged by Team Fusion as well in more than one thread and some of their members have explicitly stated that there is an issue with how the LODS are being displayed and that they are not optimized.
By the way your picture looks fine, but the shimmering lines that seem to disappear are seen when the other planes are more or less at the same altitude.You can compare the OP first 2 pictures, the first one is fine, but in the second one the left wing is missing.I dont know how much evidence do you still need to at least consider that this might be software related.

OP's 2nd pic I don't know what the problem is here for you guys, probably the monitors. It cannot be the software though or everyone would have the problem...the OP aircraft is at least 4.5km away I think and may be much further and about to fade out

over 4km away here, very visible/trackable but certainly maybe too far to bother with

blown up so as to read the distance

I don't bother trying to catch up to aircraft that far away unless they are bombers

GigaByteBoard...64bit...FX 4300 3.8, G. Skill sniper 1866 32GB, EVGA GTX 660 ti 3gb, Raptor 64mb cache, Planar 120Hz 2ms, CH controls, Tir5

Last edited by SlipBall; 05-16-2013 at 08:30 PM.