Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover > Pilot's Lounge

Pilot's Lounge Members meetup

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-27-2012, 09:15 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Continu0 View Post
I think it wouldn´t be a problem if just 1, 2, or 3 planes were flyable. If they are simulated correctly and are a challenge to master, this is enought to start with.

What I wish for a new flight sim (and I think Luthier shares this vision) is that the environment is simulated at a more or less similiar level than the planes.

This is also what I like most about CloD and don´t like on DCS-Screenshots: CloD makes me feel like flying the plane "in the planes" world, rather than flying a highly detailed A-10 in a wasteland...
The immersion-Factor is much higher when the environment and the plane match.

Well... Let´s see what will happen, Luthier has my sympathy and support...

I agree!...it was even 100% better before the cutting up began. All the bouncing/shaking feeling like an aircraft is gone .. due to community complaints directed at the wrong things to fix ...hit my sig link or requires a double click here, explores the world of dots...dots best seen in full screen mode

GigaByteBoard...64bit...FX 4300 3.8, G. Skill sniper 1866 32GB, EVGA GTX 660 ti 3gb, Raptor 64mb cache, Planar 120Hz 2ms, CH controls, Tir5

Last edited by SlipBall; 12-27-2012 at 11:08 PM.