Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover > Technical threads > FM/DM threads

FM/DM threads Everything about FM/DM in CoD

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-29-2012, 10:15 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JG14_Josf View Post
The customary, rational, reasonable, and obvious solution to the pissing contest tactic done by the forum member quoted above is to put their money where their mouth is, and commence a method by which the person puts up or shuts up.
Are you refering to yourself?

I assume that you are in that you are the one that said you have done such and such test.. And you even went as far as to say tests are meaningless unless they can be evaluated.. But you have yet to post the data you collected during said test(s), let alone your analysis methods and results.

If so, don't be so hard on yourself! I realise it takes time to pull the data togther to put it in a presentable format.. So instead spending time beating yourself up and talking to yourself in the 3rd person, spend that time pulling your data togther and puting it into a presentable format and post it here for all to see!

If you need help with the EM and or Ps charts, feel free to PM me in that I have done those types of tests and the presentation of such data for IL-2 years ago! See attachements for examples
Attached Files
File Type: zip N1K2-Ja_ZOOM_SUMMARY_01.zip (399.1 KB, 13 views)
File Type: zip FM_ANALYSIS.zip (436.2 KB, 6 views)

Last edited by ACE-OF-ACES; 11-29-2012 at 10:26 PM.