Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik > Daidalos Team discussions

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-19-2012, 01:31 PM
Approved Member

Default Long time no fly + aged user = please help!!

Hello gentlemen. Yes I was planning to get all the stuff back on my new notebook and I'm having major problems.

GPU nvidia gt555 3GB
drivers 306.97
Sturmo rel. 4.10 m

the clouds: they look strange, with white polygons/triangles inside, and the plane leaks black "lines", like a smoke effect. drivers are up to date, I dont understand

I wanted to use 4.11.1 too, and then try stuff like UP 3.0 and Bender's excellent clouds, but I really dont want to spend all that time and build my installation on a flawed basis.

What am I doing wrong? I feel less brilliant lately, once I used to install and uninstall, customize it to death and solve any problem. But today I only feel like and old fart and I do NEED help, please

Thank you all