Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King`s Bounty: Warriors of the North

King`s Bounty: Warriors of the North Next game in the award-winning King’s Bounty series

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-06-2012, 05:04 AM
Approved Member

Cool. You're totally right most of the tooltip items were out of scope - in fact, I only see a few left that are simple description updates (chain of chance, song of midgard, lackluster valkyrie upgrade descriptions and the maiden abilities). I decided to just remove the chain of chance reference and let you handle that and similar updates in your change log rather than double post them. I'm pointing people to this thread right under the tooltips section.

Once you've covered the midgard song and valkyrie upgrade issues I may remove those too... they aren't that confusing but so we don't miss them I'd like to keep them listed until they're covered. As for the call of valhalla and gift of odin, I may leave those in because people frequently cite them as bugs. Call of Valhalla is pretty tricky to summarize for all its nuances (if it's even worth trying to do) and the Gift of Odin doesn't say it's dependent on target stack leadership size for the no retaliation to work.

Edit - not sure if you can do hero descriptions (enemy heroes) but I was disappoined to see Devilfish didn't have one. Maybe you could make something amusing. He's a bit hard to find as it is (looong quest chain).

Last edited by camelotcrusade; 11-06-2012 at 06:05 AM. Reason: Added something