Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King`s Bounty: Warriors of the North

King`s Bounty: Warriors of the North Next game in the award-winning King’s Bounty series

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-02-2012, 03:37 PM
Approved Member

well i got i to work finally after a re-install

Well in the beginning you would be OP but later on the stages it doesn't really matter

the beginning is rididoulously hard without this mod
Only managed to do a no-loss 2 times out of 50 on the starting island lol

after the first island it's getting easier and easier imho since u get better unit selections and the main part will still be raping the undead(for more than 180 battles or something

before u get to the next quest boss(the spider)

I find WOTN alot easier after the first island that the previous installments

but back on topic to your question

I think it makes a minor difference later in the game since u would then have the possiblity to use other troops anyway so

The only thing that could be a bit of a hassle is that on later stages the troops don't get that much of quantities

but to be honest i just cannot be arsed to take this game seriusly

the beginning is way too hard(i mean lol 3 bosses in a row?)

it's doable but u have to be very lucky with the RNG

in the beginning of the game (4first islands will be mainly about killing undead troops)

which to me is a total bore but thanks to this mod u can steamroll it and get to the more interesting parts without too much hassle

it's a matter on convience (u could also use this mod just to get off the first island and just go with a viking build like the game attended so you wouldn't reallt feel a difference)

just my 2 cents

elaborate enough? xd