Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King`s Bounty: Warriors of the North

King`s Bounty: Warriors of the North Next game in the award-winning King’s Bounty series

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-27-2012, 10:51 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chro View Post
The skill specifically says if you don't have the leadership to recruit a unit, it will make them desert instead. Currently, it only does this if you don't have a SLOT for the unit. If you have that type of unit in your army, but it is full, it will add to the full stack and give you an 'underled' stack.

Diplomacy is still useful for convincing some portion of the enemy to desert, even if the 'join' function doesn't work properly. The main issue is that your guy will recruit to a stack that's already full, and then you will immediately go into the battle with a stack that is no longer under your control. This is especially vicious if you choose to have one of your barbarians rage, because they will immediately charge your own (no longer led) group and attack it. I can't imagine this was intended, and if it is, they need to redesign the skill to not screw you over when it's used.

I wouldn't mind so much if this was a skill you could skip, but half of the green skill tree requires putting at least one point in this skill.
Gotcha. I'll add it to the list.