Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik > Daidalos Team discussions

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-10-2012, 12:14 PM
Approved Member

Question Another what ever happened too thread..... B29

One of the sad episodes from the bitter Ubi/Maddox V Grumman law suit days was the very brief and spiteful showing of a still-born B-29 cockpit (as seen below), I wonder what ever became of this quite advanced project?

Has the legal climate changed any since those dark aggravating days, that may allow such projects to be resurrected?

And yes I'm aware that there is an SAS one now, but I would like to know of the fate of the official original as I still fly stock only.

The Mod version just for comparison:

In addition I seem to also recall, yet can find reference a Do18 and aHe115 project from around the same period that missed the inclussion date and wonder if these jems also lay dormant on some hard drive somewhere just wanting to be set free?

A torpedo run in a He115 sure would be cool, not to mention take offs and landings