Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: The Legend > Tips and Hints

Tips and Hints Different solutions, tips and hints.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-24-2012, 04:08 PM
Approved Member

Default Seeking info on Darion's Tournament

Hi, all. First time playing through, and I have some questions on the Tournament that I couldn't find searching the forums.

- Can you do the tournament in stages, or is a matter of once you start the tournament, you continue until you win or die?
- If the latter, then I guess you wouldn't want to start the tournament until you think you can win it, right? Unless you don't mind starting over with a new army from scratch and don't want the end reward?
- Based on that, is there an ideal time/level/leadership to take on the tournament?
- Is there any way to know what enemies are coming in the next round?
- How "hard" is the final battle? Designed for endgame or mid-game? Are you fighting stacks of 100 Bone Dragons, or something comparable to a tough Eastern Islands fight?
- Are the battles fixed or randomized?
- Are you always fighting heroes (spell-casters)?
- Do you get to swap items and/or armies from reserves between rounds?

Sorry for all the questions, but I really couldn't find out much about the Tournament other than the end reward (Dragon Sword or something like that).