Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: Armored Princess > Mods

Mods Armored Princess mods

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-26-2012, 03:52 AM
Approved Member

Default Heroes of Might and Magic 3 Tomes Alpha Mod Development for AP

I just want to announce that I'm going to be working on a new mod / mini expansion that is based on my Hereos of Might and Magic 3 Babies mod for The Legend for Armored Princess.

I'm going to be applying a lot of the same modifications and ideas that I applied to TL. Since you can't have children in AP, the babies will become "Tomes" or basically artifacts that you can equip on your hero that will have similar bonuses that they had in my babies mod.

I'll also most likely make it so that the tomes can be upgraded to get better and better bonuses. Also all 8 wives (the 6 original plus 2 I added) will also become tomes as well.

If anyone has any ideas or suggestions, feel free to post them here and if they make sense I may implement them in my mod.

I expect the alpha development phase to take several months as I spent over a year working on my babies mod.

I'm going to focus on making no loss on impossible exceedingly difficult and will apply my enemy hero bonus system to the enemy heroes in AP so that they will be much more difficult (especially at higher levels), the mana / rage generation limitation system based on combat round, unit difficulty and map location bonuses, long combat penalties, and many other features!

P.S. You can check out the various posts for my babies mod / mini-expansion for TL in these links:

Development Discussion
Beta Download Topic